Entry is FREE with food donations to the Lawton Food Bank! NO REGISTRATION NEEDED!
Details of the event are as follows:
WHO: Individuals and families are invited to participate in this FREE Community Event
WHAT: One Mile Poult Bolt and Family Fun Run/Walk at 8 am
Gobble Wobble 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 am
WHEN: THANKSGIVING MORNING—Thursday, November 26th
WHERE: In front of the Museum of the Great Plains in Lawton’s Elmer Thomas Park
WHY: To provide non-perishable food for the Lawton Food Bank to provide meals to families during the holidays
- No Registration is Necessary
- Participation is FREE; however, we request that participants bring non-perishable food items for the Lawton Food Bank in lieu of registration fees
- Arrive early to receive your commemorative race bib and drop off your food items
- Gobble Wobble long-sleeved t-shirts and hoodies are available for purchase online (deadline has passed)
- Recommended items are foods that families can eat over the holidays while school is out: canned vegetables, macaroni & cheese, soups, cereals, easy to prepare foods, or complete family meal packages
- Shirt pick-up is available at Academy Sports & Outdoors on Tuesday, November 24 from Noon to 7 pm!